FS: Gen 2 parts

riderlak1

I have a couple items that came with my bike that I will not be using.

First item is the stock exhaust. Unknown how many miles are on this pipe, but the bike has an Akrapovic pipe on it now and the bike has 1,760 miles. There are a couple of light scuffs and scratches on the pipe, I tried to show them in the pictures. Does NOT appear to have ever hit the ground though. Comes with cables for the exhaust valve, and cover for it as well. Its heavy so shipping will be a bit pricey I would guess! Asking $40 plus shipping OBO.

Second item is the stock Yamaha windscreen. It also has a few scratches and scuffs but nothing major. This would be a good one for painting or cutting project. Again....its not perfect but looks decent. Asking $15+ shipping OBO.

Third item is a carbon fiber look windscreen. Unknown brand....it came on the bike when I bought it. It LOOKS like it MIGHT be a puig one ,but I am not sure. Its in excellent condition, with only one very small and almost unnoticeable surface scuff just under the top lip. I tried to capture it in pictures, but its really hard to see. SOLD!!!!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I only have a couple of them....hope these work for you.....

The window actually looks really nice, but the carbon fiber look just isn't my style. Thats the only reason I am selling it. I prefer the look of a dark smoke personally.

Thanks!

Unfortunately i dont this this will look right on my retro white bike. :/ My buddy, ladchalon, is looking for a windscreen and i told him about this one. Shoot him a pm, he may get it off you!

Back