2 Batteries

28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens
Canon 67mm UV HAZE Filter for 28-135mm Lens
CanonEW-73B Hood for 28-135mm Lens

55-250mm 1:4-5.6 IS Zoom Lens
Canon ET60 Hood for 55-250mm Lens

Vivitar DF-283-CAN Speedlite
LumiQuest Softbox

Tamarac Pro8 Camera Bag (Room for 2 cameras and gear)

I bought this camera 5 months ago so it is in new condition and has limited use.

This camera is amazing but I have to trim back on some of my hobby stuff and I am not selling the bike!! LOL

I am selling it for $2100 shipped to lower 48 states.

The price is right and the package is sweet. I am offering this up to my FZ1 brothers here and on the other forum first. :)

I was just wondering how much would you sell the camera body for without the lens? Or are you only going to sell as a package.

I was just wondering how much would you sell the camera body for without the lens? Or are you only going to sell as a package.

I will sell the body only with two 8GB cards and 2 Batteries for $1600 :shine:

The price of everything together is based on one shipping and insurance expense. If I part it out I will have to pay shipping and insurance on every item.

Working on that... I hope so! She needs an opportunity to try out that superfast shutter and lens. Resolution is so awesome on this camera - it's hard to believe!

Working on that... I hope so! She needs an opportunity to try out that superfast shutter and lens. Resolution is so awesome on this camera - it's hard to believe!

I was tempted to use a bit of my bonus on this but decided to pay off some bills instead. lol Besides my wife would have killed me....

P.S. My aunt is a professional photographer and she said this is a great deal!

So your wife is going to photograph us in action at the track and at 3 sisters then right? :)

I mentioned the other night I really wanted a GoPro - and she looked at me funny and said "I hate you!" realizing I just blew her surprise! :) She was going to get me another brand, but said I should send her the link instead... :D Looks like I'll be getting video of my track day! WOOO!

Still hope she can make it out to get some action shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back