FS: A* RC-1 Leathers Size 46

BroHay

Stihl Loves Trees
300.00 shipped O.B.O. Add 3% for PayPal

Picked up this suit and on the end of the size limits. I can loose the weight, but the height (mainly torso length) I have a bit of a problem.

These are the pictures from the original sale and I'll get some new ones to show the skins in their present state.

All of the glue that you see (on the back) has been 99% removed and there is a used set of used knee pucks available with the suit as well.

1228090945a.jpg

1228090945.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
Well, we may of just closed on some land---and I may just work myself into shape to keep these things.....but until then.... BUMP

please....if you are a member to any other forums that may be interested in these leathers, please post.

If your post yields a sale....well....I'll find someway to make it worth your while....

Thanks,
Adam

Copied your listing and posted it on my old 600rr.net forum for those guys too so hopefully it will help you out!

Tons of those guys race over there so cross your fingers. The only thing that will hurt is that it's not Honda Red.

suit...very interested

I sent two pms but it doesn't seem like they went through. I'm very interested. please call or text me at •••.•••.•••• as it seems that my account is funky.

yoon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

Sorry if this is redundant, but the pm system is wacky. I know your phone has been hijacked, but just wanted to complete our transaction for the price that we talked about for the suit. I have a trackday coming up and wanted to get the suit in before then. Hope all is well.

Back