FS: 2010 FZ1 Raven w/Mods & 94XX miles

I love my FZ1, it's super fun to ride in the twisties...but after several 1500+ mile trips, I'm beginning to look into other options with less of a sport mindset.

My bike is flawless. The title is clear. I am the original owner and I broke the engine in according to the manual. I've changed the oil and filter every 3,000 miles. Prior to and after trips I lubed the chain (and some in between then). It's always been garaged, never been wrecked or dropped, and its only been on it's side twice. By that I mean, both times I was at a dead stop, started to fall over and couldn't save it, and eased it over without incurring any damage.

Here are the details...

Year: 2010
Model: FZ1
Color: Black/Gold
Miles: 9,4XX
Warranty: 3 Year Extended, 5 Total (I bought the bike Feb. 2011)

Here are the mods I've done...approximately $1500 total cost

Zero Gravity Sport Touring Smoked Windshield
MIVV GP slip on (photo shows silencer out, but I have since put it back in)
Yamaha Gel Comfort Seat
FDB Levers (black)
Frame Sliders (Shogun)
Axle Sliders (Shogun; rear only)
GIVI E55 Maxia Monokey Top Case (55L...its big enough to fit 2 full size helmets and then some...)
SW-Motech AluRack
RadArmor (gold)
NOTE: I still have the original stock seat, windshield, exhaust pipe, and levers.

This bike is a blast to ride, the trunk it big enough for a week's worth of stuff, and has no issues what so ever. It's the nicest bike I've ever owned and I've babied it.

There are some scratches on the side of the Givi bag from when the bike was laid down, but they are barely noticeable. The ONLY thing this bike needs is a new set of tires are the ones on it are getting pretty bald (they are the original set).

Blue book is $6,535; I am asking $7,500 due to the mods/money I've put into it. Buyer will get all the original parts included.

Last edited:
Back