FS: 2008 FZ1 Black/gold

I bought this bike for commuting and it does the job no problems, but I have two motorcycles and no car. With the end of the riding season beginning to come upon us, I need to think about getting a car. Details on the bike below:

It's on Craigslist for $5,800
Forum price: $5,500

27k miles
valves were checked at 24k (no adjustment needed)
fresh oil change
new rear tire
garage kept
cleaned and detailed frequently, well cared for

used for commuting so I've honestly never even been over 7-8k RPM

I've only been a member here for a short time, so if that concerns you, please see my Trader rating on 1000rr (dot) net under the same user name. Here is the link to that site
1000RR.net

let me know if anyone has any questions
LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY

Thanks,
Josh

2012-07-18163930.jpg

2012-09-03144729.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, you live in California, there's no riding season! Just keep it!

You live close to a friend of mine in Fremont and I visited him for a week during the 'dead of winter' and it was absolutely lovely--perfect riding locale. :)

Trust me I know...

I just got this bike a couple months back and absolutely love the thing. It does everything I need it to do, and more. I just really need a car and owning multiple motorcycles and no car isn't really working for me the way I hoped. Its great for my commute, but I need a way to transport things back and forth, etc.

Givi luggage? Two Givi V35 side cases and a V46 top case would give you 30 gallons of storage! I can carry all my grocery shopping, bike parts, party favours, etc in my Givi cases

:yes: :yes: :yes:

That may be plan B if I can't find a buyer in the next month or two. I was moto only last winter and while CA isn't a bad place to ride in the winter, you can't tell me riding in the pouring rain and showing up to work soaked doesn't suck haha

Back