FS: 2007 Yamaha FZ1 - $5600 (Alpharetta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastchariot

FS: 2007 Yamaha FZ1 - $5500 (Alpharetta)

Price Dropped to $5500

I am the second owner of my 2007 Yamaha FZ1 that currently has 10862 miles on it. These miles are nothing for a bike like this. The bike has never seen rain or gone through the paces of a race day. I have changed the oil and oil filter myself every 3K miles. The chain is cleaned and lubed every 1K Miles. The condition of the bike is evident from the photos attached. I do not have the original Instruction Manual and the original duplicate key. The duplicate was made at a key store. The bike comes with a single original key.

I am selling this bike for couple of reasons
Too many toys, need space to keep them
Not being used for its intended purposes

Couple of upgrades that are on the bike
Puig Double Bubble Smoke black windscreen
Yamaha rider comfort seat
New Battery as the original one had run its life

I will throw in a Yuasa Battery charger for the buyer so that you can always have your battery charged when you decide to ride this beast.

Other than these the bike is bone stock. I have the original windscreen and seat if you are interested to have them as well. The bike looks and sounds great so did not feel the need to add on anything else

This will be an excellent bike for someone looking for a weekday commuter as well as tearing the race track or the mountains over the weekend.

I am in no hurry to sell so no low ball offers please and no test rides. I want to sell the bike local to Atlanta area.

Preferred mode of payment: Cash Only

I can ride the bike to show it to you. If you have a need for more pics, please send an email and I will provide them to you.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back