FS: 2004 Skunk with 7,500 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering if its worth the $$$ putting it up on CycleTrader? I'm sure everyone that visits this site already has a fizzzy. So it may be helpful to post elsewhere to get someone new on it and gain a new member?:sport12:
btw..asking around $4500 can\will post pics if you think I should post the bike here??????

yes -- we might be young -- but membership is growing daily and some members decisions to buy have been sealed (Gen I/II) with information found within THIS site.

Good Luck and :needpics:

Adam

Last edited:
I spent $50 dollars to run a legthy add in Cycle Trader with several pictures of my last bike (Kaw ZZR 600). Didnt have a single call on the bike for a week so my wife posted it on Craig's List. We had three calls about the bike within two hours (all from the Craig's List adds), and the first guy who called bought the bike.

So I recomend trying Craigs List first, it's free.

I spent $50 dollars to run a legthy add in Cycle Trader with several pictures of my last bike (Kaw ZZR 600). Didnt have a single call on the bike for a week so my wife posted it on Craig's List. We had three calls about the bike within two hours (all from the Craig's List adds), and the first guy who called bought the bike.

So I recomend trying Craigs List first, it's free.

I second this notion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back