FS 01 FZ1 Stock in Ohio $2,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my stock 01 FZ1. It has a salvage title which is the way I bought it and after riding it all summer I can tell you there is nothing wrong with it. The previous owner which I believe, took a slow low side and messed up the plastic. I have all the reciepts for the replacement parts and like I said she rides great and she is straight. This bike looks good with no rash on the frame, wheels or engine. She has 33,660 miles on her. The only issues are cosmetic which consists of the standard tank dimpple from the bars and the seat stitching is starting to seperate a little. Other than that she is fine. I'm only selling her because I finally got my FJR and I dont need two (so my wife tells me)!! I put new tires on her in the spring and have done the standard synthetic and fluid maintance since. Like I said she is stock other than a slip on pipe and a throttle lock.

I can not say enough about the power and handeling of these machines, but then if your reading this you already know how sweet they are. She has been adult ridden and cared for. She rides great and if you can handle the salvage title it will make you a great bike.

Please don't ask about parting her out or offering low ball figures, I have no problems keeping her in reserve. At least I can tell my wife I tried!!

But if you are looking for a solid great bike at a good price here she is.

I loaded the images kinda small but if you want to see the full size ones let me know.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Again...the price is firm!!

Al

Last edited:
OK

I'm gonna ride it to work tonight, and then make up my mind. I'll text you when I get home. The deal is I get first chance if you decide to sell it, right?

Man why does this not make sence, CRAZY:retard:?

i am selling my stock 01 fz1. It has a salvage title which is the way i bought it and after riding it all summer i can tell you there is nothing wrong with it. The previous owner which i believe, took a slow low side and messed up the plastic. I have all the reciepts for the replacement parts and like i said she rides great and she is straight. This bike looks good with no rash on the frame, wheels or engine. She has 33,660 miles on her. The only issues are cosmetic which consists of the standard tank dimpple from the bars and the seat stitching is starting to seperate a little. Other than that she is fine. I'm only selling her because i finally got my fjr and i dont need two (so my wife tells me)!! I put new tires on her in the spring and have done the standard synthetic and fluid maintance since. Like i said she is stock other than a slip on pipe and a throttle lock.

I can not say enough about the power and handeling of these machines, but then if your reading this you already know how sweet they are. She has been adult ridden and cared for. She rides great and if you can handle the salvage title it will make you a great bike.

Please don't ask about parting her out or offering low ball figures, i have no problems keeping her in reserve. At least i can tell my wife i tried!!

But if you are looking for a solid great bike at a good price here she is.

I loaded the images kinda small but if you want to see the full size ones let me know.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Again...the price is firm!!

Al

sold............SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back