front master cylinder?

rwgoldsmith

hey guys
on my first gen i managed to bugger the master cyl by snapping the cover bolts and then promply drilled and tapped crookedly. since then i get a bit of moisture around the bolt head and it seems to need to be bled constantly. so i figure i need to replace the m/c
i saw this guy on ebay and since its about the cost of a used factory m/c i was wondering if anyone has had any luck with them?
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

what do you guys think
RW

yeah i kinda was thinking knock off, just wanted another opinion, so i think i will go with the r1 unit plus some braided lines.
speaking of braided lines anyone know if the stock length fz1 lines will be the right length with the r1 master? should do but just making sure.
Thanks
RW

speaking of braided lines anyone know if the stock length fz1 lines will be the right length with the r1 master? should do but just making sure.
Thanks
RW

The stock combined length is 32" and you may need 2" more because the R1 M/C hose connection is about 2" further out then stock FZ1 M/C.

Back