Front indicators

Any one know of a front indicator that is small enough to fit through the hole in the full fairing. So as to save pulling the OEM indicator apart every time I need to remove the lower fairing? Thanks in advance.

Couple notes... The stock signals still mount the same way but think about the limited room you have now having to stuff them through the new fairing then try and force them into the original fairing. Trust me, it is a BEAR!!!

Second, the new fairing has a larger hole than the stock fairing thus most signals will not fit without some modification to cover a larger opening. Remember, the stock signal stalk passes easily through the outer fairing to mount to the original location. ;)

So, the question is what can one use for this larger opening to house aftermarket signals that mostly fit a standard opening? :D

Last edited:
Any one know of a front indicator that is small enough to fit through the hole in the full fairing. So as to save pulling the OEM indicator apart every time I need to remove the lower fairing? Thanks in advance.

Use these, or search for similar. Yamaha R1 R6 Indicator Turn Signal Adapters FZ1 FZ6 | eBay

They are available in plastic and metal. Then just buy aftermarket LED signals

I bought 2 sets of these are they are tiny but bright. Just solder or crimp male and female adapters on the wires for quick disconnects.

Last edited:
Does anybody resolved their issue with fat indicator and side fairings removal?
I have the same issue and would be nice to see some pictures if you have some solutions 👍
Thanks

Back