Brand new

$20 shipped by first class mail

MADE IN USA

pm me for international shipping

paypal or money order

my paypal: [email protected]

or email me to get a faster response

tn_P1030901.jpg

That's a handy tool to have since it fits a variety of axles. If he no longer has it and you need a cheap solution for the FZ1 axle use a spark plug socket. Just insert the 19mm hex part into the axle and then use a long 3/8" extension on the open end. Works like a charm ;)

That's a handy tool to have since it fits a variety of axles. If he no longer has it and you need a cheap solution for the FZ1 axle use a spark plug socket. Just insert the 19mm hex part into the axle and then use a long 3/8" extension on the open end. Works like a charm ;)

This is what I use as well. :D You do have to remove the rubber plug inside the socket to get the extension in too. ;)

I ran into this problem last week, when I removed my wheel for the first time.

I went to 3 auto parts shops and 3 hardware stores before I found my own solution.

I bought a 1" chisel, which has a minor diameter of 0.75" and slipped a 19mm closed wrench on it. A perfect fit.

Pictures2011058.gif

I ran into this problem last week, when I removed my wheel for the first time.

I went to 3 auto parts shops and 3 hardware stores before I found my own solution.

I bought a 1" chisel, which has a minor diameter of 0.75" and slipped a 19mm closed wrench on it. A perfect fit.

Pictures2011058.gif

I have never seen people done this way but that seems pretty solid alternative way to remove the front axle too. :D

but if you owns several bikes, or you need to remove the swing arm axle. this handy tool will do the jobs. you can also insert 3/8 torque wrench to torque it down to spec

Oh, and I still have this. let me know if anyone needs one!

Back