Frogg Toggs

Etroze

Hey guys was looking around local dealer for some rain gear and came across this stuff called frogg toggs. I was told that the Goldwing and other cruiser guys love these because they breath so well and still keep you dry. Its been raining like cats and dogs here so I should be able to try them out soon and give everyone the 411 on them.

Last edited:
Saw plenty of guys at Americade 2010 a couple of weeks ago wearing these. A couple of the guys we were hanging around with were using them and they were staying dry.

I had to get something after a month of riding through the rain and crappy weather I figured I should quit being wet and buy a cheap set of rain gear. It seems to be one of the wettest summers up here in a long time and sucks for riding through, especially when car isn't running hasn't ran in a month and won't be running for quit awhile.

Had a set for 7 years. Still waterproof, no tears or burns(yet). Kept me dry even when hot and when cool kept me warm when wearing a mesh jacket. Will buy another set when needed.

The rain has been taking a break here but I did ride in some high wind
(30+mph) and they were actually really great at keeping the wind off my legs. One of the most comfortable and confident rides in high wind I've ever experienced.

I've got a blue set after recommendation from my Cruiser forum, I haven't tried em yet as I won't leave out in the rain ever. If I'm caught it in after, chances are I don't have gear with me.

It's only water

I've got a blue set after recommendation from my Cruiser forum, I haven't tried em yet as I won't leave out in the rain ever. If I'm caught it in after, chances are I don't have gear with me.

I used to feel that way but with 2 bikes and a lust for riding I have re-thought this philosify. Have a tail bag or saddlebags available (depending on which bike) I always carry a rainsuit. My older Triumph 1 piece stays with the KLR in the tail bag, and the two piece Tourmaster rainsuit stays in one of the saddle bags on my FZ. If it is raining for my commute I just suit up in the dry garage and carry on.

If I did not ride in the rain I would not get much mileage on either bike this year as the weather has be very wet. Besides I have the top rated rain tires on my FZ so I might as well use them. One of the women in the office called me a "hardcore biker" when she got to work one morning and my bike was parked outside in the pouring rain.:Rockon:

I used to feel that way but with 2 bikes and a lust for riding I have re-thought this philosify. Have a tail bag or saddlebags available (depending on which bike) I always carry a rainsuit. My older Triumph 1 piece stays with the KLR in the tail bag, and the two piece Tourmaster rainsuit stays in one of the saddle bags on my FZ. If it is raining for my commute I just suit up in the dry garage and carry on.

If I did not ride in the rain I would not get much mileage on either bike this year as the weather has be very wet. Besides I have the top rated rain tires on my FZ so I might as well use them. One of the women in the office called me a "hardcore biker" when she got to work one morning and my bike was parked outside in the pouring rain.:Rockon:

Yeah true!!! I'm only interested in putting saddle bags on my cruiser, however the ones I want by national cycle costs $6-700 :nono:. Right now I just have a sissy bar bag on my cruiser which i use for anything small I purchase on my ride. For the FZ, no bags allowed :), I'll just have to be wet, and be considered a Hardcore rider

Back