Friday The 13th Port Dover

Truckerand4

I was just wondering if anybody here was planning to go to the "Friday The
13th" bike rally in Port Dover Ontario? For those who don't know about it, it takes place every Friday the 13th in Port Dover Ontario no matter what month it is. Needless to say the January ones don't generate quite the same crowds as the ones that fall during the summer months.:cheers:

Won't be in Port Dover sorry but I will be doing a friday 13th ride here in NL.. I ride in a national riding group (CMC) and a member from Ontario came here a couple of summers ago and started the tradition seeing as he could not be in Port Dover so we continued the tradition.. We have Patchs made and add a rocker every 13th ride,We don't get a crowd like Port Dover but we have a great ride. There are a few people I know from NL that are riding up for the ride though..

It was a great turnout especially considering the forecast (they were calling for scattered showers). It was sunny in the morning but clouded over mid afternoon and cooled off quite a bit. But the rain held off so it was good overall for mid September.

Back