Freebie!

NightTrain

Not sure how many of you guys in here are familiar with Fast Bike's magazine, but it's a pretty decent (or is it "cracking") Motorcycle mag out of the U.K. I try to pick up an issue here and there (Barnes and Nobles carries it near me). Anyways this months issue includes a free balaclava for cold-weather riding. Fit's my sz. M head pretty good (may be tight for larger sizes). Either way I figure it's worth the $10.50 the mag cost's anyways... which is a very cool publication btw. Figured I'd throw it out there, it is the winter time.

I am in dire need of a mouth and neck warmer these days and I'll have to go check out the mag, wonder if it's available in my neck of the woods. Thanks for that!

I usually end up picking up that mag when I happen to go by books-a-million. They often give stuff with the mag that is worth more than you paid for the mag. Thanks for the heads up!

Next month they give out a free adjustable neck warmer for winter riding :party0011:.

They always hook it up. Wish I was a UK subscriber they had a deal where the first handfull of people to subscribe for two years got a free set of Pirelli tires of their choice. Mags in the states never seem to have any sweet offers like that... or as many pull-outs with smoking hot woman next to race bikes :smokin2: :drools:

Back