Free NESBA for Military folk

“No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” ~James Allen

Effective Immediately, the Northeast Sportbike Association (NESBA) is proud to announce the Military Membership Package. Any person on active duty or reserve in the U.S. Military (Marine, Army, USAF, Navy, or Coast Guard) is eligible to receive:

• 3 year NESBA Membership at NO COST
• A discount of $15 for each NESBA trackday they register for (Including SEDs)
Note: The $15 discount is in addition to the multi day discount that members already receive.

In the past, NESBA had an informal policy regarding discount for members of our military. Our service men and women called or emailed our main office to receive a membership discount. Unfortunately, this process was not well known to those outside of the NESBA forum community and it was determined that this was unacceptable.

A push by NESBA President Bob Blandford, a former Marine and Director of Operations, David “DJ” Jackson, to formalize a sizable discount package for our Military service men and women resulted in the Military Membership Package.

David “DJ” Jackson who served our country in the USAF had this to say “Current NESBA members in the military have known for years that we give back to those that serve and protect our freedoms but it was time to step up our commitment to those that serve our Country. The sacrifices by these brave men and women allow us the luxury of participating in trackdays and we want to recognize them appropriately”

Many of the NESBA staff members have a proud military background, from the President, Operations Director, Member Relations Representative, Regional Directors and Control Riders, many have served or are currently serving our country. As the economy evolves, so will our Military Membership Package. NESBA is looking to do more for our Service men and women in terms of special trackday events and Military Appreciation Days.

New members who serve our country can take advantage of the discounts by following these steps:

1. New Members will create an account online

2. Email ([email protected]) or fax (610-750-6910) ONE of the following:
-- Copy of Military ID **
-- Copy of Leave and Earning Statement (LES) **
-- Copy of "Orders" **
-- Letter from Command **

3. Customer Service Representative will update membership date and type in profile

Current members who serve our country can take advantage of the discounts by following these steps:

1. Email ([email protected]) or fax (610-750-6910) ONE of the following:
-- Copy of Military ID **
-- Copy of Leave and Earning Statement (LES) **
-- Copy of "Orders" **
-- Letter from Command **

2. Customer Service Representative will update membership date and type in profile

** PLEASE NOTE: NESBA is committed to protecting our service members confidential information and all submitted documentation will be destroyed.

NESBA thanks you for your dedication; in turn we are committed in finding ways to demonstrate our commitment to you.

That is awesome! Nice reward for our heros!

I wish they'd give this to the veterans as well though. ;) But, very good of them to take care of our active duty. Well done NESBA!

It's nice to see another organization take the steps to thank out Military men and women. Va_ thanks for the post. I guess that since I bought my bike new 3 months ago i should go register.
Not so sure I have the req'd experience for tracks though.

It's nice to see another organization take the steps to thank out Military men and women. Va_ thanks for the post. I guess that since I bought my bike new 3 months ago i should go register.
Not so sure I have the req'd experience for tracks though.

Actually, they teach you how to track the bike so no experience is required. You'd start off in the beginner group and they move you up as your skills improve. :tup:

Back