Forks?????

Hi i'm new to this site beings I just bought my 08 FZ1 today. I have been riding for about 6 years and have always had the supersport style bikes. The R1's being my favorite. Unfortunatly I had a bad wreck in Febuary which broke bothe shoulders and added more pain to a already bad back.

To my question about forks, I decided to go to the experts which would be you all. The FZ1 I bought has been wrecked and I am putting it back together. The forks are bent and beings this is not the most common bike was wodering if any forks off the more mass produced bikes would fit.

Any and all help is appreciated.

I'm surprised you haven't been able to find FZ1 forks, but I guess it's quite common for wrecked bikes to end up with bent forks. R1 forks can be used. I believe that they are a little bit shorter however.

Hi i'm new to this site beings I just bought my 08 FZ1 today. I have been riding for about 6 years and have always had the supersport style bikes. The R1's being my favorite. Unfortunatly I had a bad wreck in Febuary which broke bothe shoulders and added more pain to a already bad back.

To my question about forks, I decided to go to the experts which would be you all. The FZ1 I bought has been wrecked and I am putting it back together. The forks are bent and beings this is not the most common bike was wodering if any forks off the more mass produced bikes would fit.

Any and all help is appreciated.

if your still looking.. on Ebay now
06 Yamaha FZ1 forks revalved perfect shape gold :eBay Motors (item 250549176979 end time Dec-22-09 12:36:59 PST)

If you are looking to get forks that are the same measurments as the FZ1 already has there is a place called Franks Forks that machines forks. They do a great job Purchased from them when we needed them for an 07 Bandit. I can;t remeber exactly what I paid but if i remember right they were substantialy lower in cost than OEM forks. You should check into that.

Back