forced to make my move

papaageorgio

About a month back I posted "before I buy this" the price didn't change and I guess thats ok I got a little more than I thought.
It was snowing on the way back so a couple times things got hairy when you see 4 fender benders from idiot drivers. It was 448 mi round trip but my co pilots and I made it home no worse for ware.
As far as I know my new to me 2008 fz1 has led front blink- intergreated tail- led plate light- leo vince slip and after poping off the seat when the dealer goes through the bike with you we both first noticed a pc3. I hooked up to my wifes laptop installed the software from the site after we got home. The notes say fz1 stock pipe stock air o2 removed so Ill still be opening the girl up to see since notes didn't help.
I wanted to wait till spring so I could ride it home but bikes there were moving more than the sleds and quads lately for some reason. The other 2 fz I was looking at all sold earlyer this week leaving a silver 2001 and red 2008 so I called over and put the red on hold.
The pics I posted from my last post of the scratches look like nothing in person just a drop of touch up should do.
Pics were taken 8 am this morning.

Now if only I can get a turn to ride it :unworthy:

About a month back I posted "before I buy this" the price didn't change and I guess thats ok I got a little more than I thought.
It was snowing on the way back so a couple times things got hairy when you see 4 fender benders from idiot drivers. It was 448 mi round trip but my co pilots and I made it home no worse for ware.
As far as I know my new to me 2008 fz1 has led front blink- intergreated tail- led plate light- leo vince slip and after poping off the seat when the dealer goes through the bike with you we both first noticed a pc3. I hooked up to my wifes laptop installed the software from the site after we got home. The notes say fz1 stock pipe stock air o2 removed so Ill still be opening the girl up to see since notes didn't help.
I wanted to wait till spring so I could ride it home but bikes there were moving more than the sleds and quads lately for some reason. The other 2 fz I was looking at all sold earlyer this week leaving a silver 2001 and red 2008 so I called over and put the red on hold.
The pics I posted from my last post of the scratches look like nothing in person just a drop of touch up should do.
Pics were taken 8 am this morning.

Now if only I can get a turn to ride it :unworthy:

Congrats! :tup: She sure looks great out of the dealer anyway. Sounds like some nice modding included. :D Are you going to look under the hood for the airbox mod? Flies? AIS? ;) Take a lot of pics and if you have questions about anything, we can tell you all you need to know from a pic.

Awesome!!

Very nice! Looks very clean with the LED lights too. Any chance of a few pics of the rear end and tail light and the leo vince slip on? Oh and Congrats! Welcome to the brotherhood :D

Ya I just got home from work ill take some 360 pics and yes I wana open her up to see if the intake mods were done. The flies servo sounds a little funny hope its not going out that is if there even plates in there. She might allready be perfomenced modded out allready minus the headers or any mods I don't know of. If it is ill be a little bummed I mean my wallet won't mind but I want to make her mine and get the before and after feel ya know?

If you need stock or modded plates, let me know. I have two sets on the way to be modded and only one on my waiting list plus a set here that I've not had time to mod but intend to this weekend. :tup:

If it is ill be a little bummed I mean my wallet won't mind but I want to make her mine and get the before and after feel ya know?

Not me, I bought my 08 with all the right engine mods, pipe etc. and love it.
Still plenty you can do to make it yours with the money you'd save on the engine mods. The last pic of the snow just sucks.

Im going to wait till temp outside is in the 25-30 range i don't want to snap and plastic or wire casing cuz of the cold. Im going to look for the fz1 you tube vid with the bad servo and compair agian might turn hard cuz of the cold ill try running it to temp- - umm what is normal running temp btw?

Ya I just got home from work ill take some 360 pics and yes I wana open her up to see if the intake mods were done. The flies servo sounds a little funny hope its not going out that is if there even plates in there. She might allready be perfomenced modded out allready minus the headers or any mods I don't know of. If it is ill be a little bummed I mean my wallet won't mind but I want to make her mine and get the before and after feel ya know?

Shes a beaut, all the pricey mods are already there(slip on and PCIII) the rest of the motor mods would be fairly inexpensive.

Don't worrie ill do some better pics no goofen this time I didn't know everyone wanted to see more plus some close up of the wireing to see it any fz pros see anything a miss

Im going to wait till temp outside is in the 25-30 range i don't want to snap and plastic or wire casing cuz of the cold. Im going to look for the fz1 you tube vid with the bad servo and compair agian might turn hard cuz of the cold ill try running it to temp- - umm what is normal running temp btw?

Normal depends on the ambient temp outside of the bike. A typical summer day for me is 175+ up to 228 being the highest I've seen but that was a HOT-ARSE day here. Jan 1st, it was about 40 degrees outside when I left Norm's on the bike. The bike got no higher than 178 degrees on the ride home. Brrrrr...

Back