For Sale: Two Brother's M2 V.A.L.E.

Selling my Two Brother's M2 V.A.L.E. Aluminum slip on for 2nd gen FZ-1.

item is in very good condition with only about 2000 miles ridden through it.

$220.00 shipped. pay pal is preferred, as it is the easiest way, but i will accept another form of payment if pay pal cannot be used.

6178878672_bdbc6681b0_z.jpg

6060609433_eb33f1d6a1_z.jpg

(disclaimer: doesn't come with the bike!)

Last edited:
come on guys, it's all ready and packaged, just needs and buyer's address to be sent to. like i said, it is nearly brand new, only about 2000 miles ran through it. price dropped to $250 plus shipping. if it doesn't sell for that, then i may throw it on ebay, but you guys have preference as of now.

i switched it out for the mivv suono which i got a really good deal on a used one. but i really do like this two brother's pipe. i have just wanted the suono since i got the fz-1. but this is a short video i made so you can get an idea of the sounds between the two. like i said, i really do love the two brother's and would have kept it if i didn't have an unexplained lust for the mivv suono. the two brother's is a nice looking and sounding pipe and is very affordable.

the video says it's titanium, but it's aluminum like in the description

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWhns4qIxJU]Yamaha FZ-1 exhausts - YouTube[/ame]

so even if you don't end up buying mine, at least you can get an idea of what they each look and sound like on an fz-1. honestly i wish i had a pipe that looked like the suono and sounded like the suono while riding, but sounded like the two brother's while idling. that would be my ideal pipe, a hybrid between the two.

Back