For Sale 2004 FZ1 Gen I In North Dakota

Sad to say, I have to sell my 2004 FZ1 Gen I. Bike is located in Bismarck, ND. Only 6400 miles. New rear tire installed this spring. There are 2 small dents on the tank, both from a previous owner. Throttle lock cruise control. Battery tender cable installed. One tooth smaller countershaft sprocket installed. Yoshimura TRS Carbon Fiber exhaust. It does have a quiet core that can be removed if you like it louder. The only reason for selling is I don't have time to ride anymore. Send me a message if you are interested. $3000 firm.

Last edited:
This is perfect. I would snatch this up in a hot second.....if you were not in ND. I live in VA. :( -- if you feel like shipping this bike for like $250, I might be up to buying.

Fly n ride!

This is perfect. I would snatch this up in a hot second.....if you were not in ND. I live in VA. :( -- if you feel like shipping this bike for like $250, I might be up to buying.

C'mon Luke! You know you want to! Weather is still nice, just fly out and ride it home! How much fun would that be?!

:Rockon::Rockon:

Back