Footpegs

broussos

Wondering what other footpegs I can put on the front of my fz1 gen 2. Will r1 or r6 pegs fit? Any other ideas you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Just going to change out the footpegs at this time and not the whole rear sets.

I just ordered a set of Oberon Sport alloy footpegs.
They cost me $64 AUD delivered.
Once I receive them I will take some pics and give a review.

I replaced the rubbers with ones from the FZ6 which I think are much better.

Ballmead, you are doing some serious modifying of your bike! $64 delivered seems a good price.

Here are some pics of my Oberon Racing pegs.
After doing the washer mod and installing these I now have awesome feedback from the chassis.
There was absolutely zero feedback before from the mushy stock set-up.
The Oberon pegs take around 20 minutes to fit as you need to dremel or drill the rivet that holds the stock peg in place.
A little loctite on the bolt that holds the peg to the pivot and your good to go.
They cost me a round $64 AUD delivered to Australia from the UK and I reckon they are an awesome product.
Yamaha Front Foot Pegs

Peg2.jpg

Peg1.jpg

pretty sweet. i checked them out and was considering looking more into them, but the blue is not the right blue that i would want. look good though!

You can't go wrong with Oberon. When I put rearsets on my 07, I missed my Oberon footpegs so much, I actually welded them onto the reaset stubs; a huge improvement over the stock rearset peg.

Back