Followed the herd.. but took the opposite fork!

BoostCreepr

So after deciding to go naked with my full fairing'd fz I started looking for an FZ1N kit.. but I really didn’t want to spend all that money for a headlight =/ so instead I did a little research and found something a tad bit different that fit up pretty good. Here is a picture of my bike right now. I need to get the mirror situation tweaked out. The brake reservoir is in the way of my bar mount so I will see what I can come up with.

fz1.jpg

A friend of mine who owns a FZ6 picked up a kit identical to that from someone in India. Had it delivered for about 325$ cdn. Apparently its a Yamaha OEM kit manurfactured in India.

So after deciding to go naked with my full fairing'd fz I started looking for an FZ1N kit.. but I really didn’t want to spend all that money for a headlight =/ so instead I did a little research and found something a tad bit different that fit up pretty good. Here is a picture of my bike right now. I need to get the mirror situation tweaked out. The brake reservoir is in the way of my bar mount so I will see what I can come up with.

fz1.jpg

That looks really good. Do you have a parts list?

Enjoy it for how unique it looks, and stop hassling him about part numbers. He wants it to be unique...kinda loses that when he's giving out p/n's to everyone, huh?

Looks great, OP! :cheers:

Back