Flies

DJ NEZZ

Just fitted a set of COPPERDAWG Sub Throttle plates [butterflies]. Ive had a nice gain in power in the low and mid range rpm and they have given much quicker response at high rpm with throttle off then throttle on. At $35 US they are a cheap HP gain and I recommend them to all you guys that want air intake mods. Checkout the COPPERDAWG web site for more info and videos on fitting these yourself.There other mods are really nice too.

Just fitted a set of COPPERDAWG Sub Throttle plates [butterflies]. Ive had a nice gain in power in the low and mid range rpm and they have given much quicker response at high rpm with throttle off then throttle on. At $35 US they are a cheap HP gain and I recommend them to all you guys that want air intake mods. Checkout the COPPERDAWG web site for more info and videos on fitting these yourself.There other mods are really nice too.

Sounds good, how long did they take to arrive?

Hi,

My set arrived in the post on Monday (7th Feb)

Ordered them on Jan 25th

None too shabby I'd say - 13 days from ordering to receipt, covering 4224 miles from sunny Florida, to Newcastle on Tyne, England

It'll take longer for the weather to warm up so's I can get into my shed to fit them !

:icon_beer:

Postage.

Hi ballmead, MallyX and bikerwayne, the postage for me was 17 days. It takes longer to get downunder. Looks like these butterflies are popular. Most of my Yamaha accessorys can take 6 weeks to 2 months, by that time Im really hanging out. Hope the weather comes right for all you guys up north.

It's This Easy

Installation video[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr0o7cmFKzM]YouTube - FZ1 Video tutorials - Flies Mod[/ame]

Mine will be put on when I do the air box mod, including removing the breather pipe , bunging the hole & fitting a filter onto the pipe.

While I'm under there the AIS is coming off & a pair of Ivan's plates are going on.

May as well re-route the cables whilst I'm in the area.

Then I too will be off to the dyno. PC5, & a free flow filter

Oh happy days !

:cheers:

Back