Flickr! want your pics

Hey guy's please if you are on Flikr! please find "naked motorbikes" and add any naked bike pics

Trying to get as many pics as I can from around the world

Cheers

Last edited:
Do you count the FZ1-S as a 'naked' or just the N? All we have in the states is the quarter fairing version. It seems to be a gray area with some on what counts as a 'naked'.

No, no... That's fine. :noworries: I just wanted to clairify. Some sources talk about 'naked' bikes and throw the US FZ1 :america: (FZ1-S where the N is sold :UK flag::australia:) in the mix with the Kawasaki Z1000, (truely naked), etc. There's nothing special about my FZ1, except to me, 'casue I get to sit on it and twist the throttle (wheeeeeee).

I'm excited about the FZ8 (truely naked in the US, no FZ8-S here). I'm hoping to sway my wife to upgrade to an FZ8 in a few years when she ready for more power than her Ninja 250R can muster. She says she likes the looks, and loves black bikes (only color coming to the US in 2011) so we'll see. I love the looks too, but I think I'd still get the 'S' version for me when push came to shove.

Good luck with the photo album. I'm anxious to see what ends up there too. Great idea. :woot:

Back