flat spot

mosheu

hi there iv a bit of a flat spot between 3 and 4.5 rpm its not nice when ur trying 2keep a smooth line in a corner has anyone else suffered this and is there a fix? i went down 2teeth on front and it helped a lot but it reved very hard. so went back up 1 still a bit messy. could it be bike is not tuned right.:smoking:

hi

Year? What mods you have?

i have tailgunner exhaust on they were straight through so lost back pressure i got insert baffles made witch fixed that i think? the cat was removed to fit exhaust.i have a power commander fitted but think it might not been tuned right. firm that done it went bust soon after. but before the work i still found a little dead spot just seems to be multiplied since.or is it that i was use to an 02 r1 before it?:rmwl:

Last edited:
Wow. Freaking wow do those barrels spin when you drive? Bike looks great.

Oh and I've got a first gen and have noticed a bit of a flat spot maybe in the same range, not enough to bother me much.. Yet.. but I have noticed maybe a jet kit is in our future.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Wow. Freaking wow do those barrels spin when you drive? Bike looks great.

Oh and I've got a first gen and have noticed a bit of a flat spot maybe in the same range, not enough to bother me much.. Yet.. but I have noticed maybe a jet kit is in our future.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I don't think a jet kit is gonna help a fuel injected bike too much.
Op that bike is pretty sick. What is the silver canister on the side? NOS?

Last edited:
OP, nothing but pipes & PC? Stock air filter/airbox?

Its really an eye opener when you try different maps, and with your PC, its pretty easy.

Back