First ride preview: MV Agusta Brutale

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is the new entry-level MV Agusta Brutale which, despite lashings of Italian flair and 130bhp performance, costs the same as a Yamaha FZ1 at A 9999.

More...

Baby Butale..what we know at the moment in italy;-)

So,first 11990€,her price in italy,is not a cheap price but respect the 15500 that you need for the 990 version is better..130 hp are at the end 115 +/-. When you stay close to the bike you see something different like the one pice seat,the NO MONOLITIC brake calipers ..The idraulic parts of suspensions are different but outside are always the same rear sachs ant front 50 marzocchi.. the traction control is a very simple unity(marketing stuff) that work like ESP on the old smart..a very very invasive intervent..some giurnalist says that is better switch it off..but is the same on the big one so the cheaper price made from a different point of view:Castiglioni has no found an H.D's sobstitute and he know that you can't sale a 1000cc naked bike at 18000€ only for her (fantastic,amazing Tamburini was great 13 years ago!!) look. Like ever in a "cheap italian bike story",when came "inspection time".....she cost like her expensive sister;-)
Anyway,stop joke: I told what I know at the moment but my sister's husband is waiting for her(second time because he buyed mine 910s when I taked fz1 and sale it after a month for engine problems..).
I know that this new generation have less problems,in Italy magazine says "Mv + Giapponese" more japanese addicted.. But at the moment I don't know someone that have one.

COME ON YAMAHA!!!! WE ARE WAITING THE FZ1 NEW GENERATION!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Will this be available in The States? Certainly looks lovely but the price comparision (at least in the states) is ridiculous as a new FZ can be had for less than $8000 out the door.

Last edited:
Back