First Hand Gun

I've been watching American Guns here on our local Foxtel service.
I think I want a 1911 with a trigger job and some nice engraving lol

Sent from my GT-I9300

Everyone needs a 1911 of some kind. Kimber Ultra Cary II works for me.

Ok this S&W looks like this. .38 Special, dual action.
001_zps99ac9797.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

On top
003_zps7c30888c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

002_zpsfca239ea.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I carried a glock 17A 9mm and a 357 revolver for work. Only ever fired them at the range but I found my accuracy with the semi auto was about 15% better. I loved the glock and will definitely get another when work/life/$$$ allows

I have a Glock 19 & 26, Both are excellent. Next will be a 23. Love Berettas, but they are heavy at the range. One 9mm killed Trayvon.

I have the G19. I shoot that better than anything. I also have a full size Berretta PX4 in .40. The PX4 is a beautiful and good shooting gun but it does indeed fatigue you faster than the Glock at the range.

Yes! IL will finally have a concealed carry law starting Jan 1, 2014! I can't decide between the Glock 19 or Glock 26. I know I'd like the 19 better for target practice, but the diminutive size of the 26 is very attractive for carry. I think the 26 has longer clips that can be used and provide a better grip with bigger capacity. They look to be the same price.

As far as ammo, I decided on the 9mm :cloud9: because it's cheaper and easier to find. I like the idea of the .40, and .45 is such a great round, but more kick and less round per clip and I just never find 10mm. :smokin2:

Anyway, I found something else to spend money on. Thank goodness, I wouldn't want to actually save up for the rear shock I've been talking about for 2 years now! : owned:

I have several handguns, both auto loaders and wheel guns.

A couple months ago I was visiting a friend's farm and we did some shooting. Surprisingly I was not as accurate with my accurized .45 as I was with my .357. Odd since I was always a better shot with my .45 thirty years ago. By the way I haven't fired a handgun in twenty years or so before my friend's farm.

I guess the bifocal lenses may have something to do with it.

As far as concealed carry goes, I did that in the late 70s and early 80s in my supermarket, Illinois allowed you to carry in your permanent place of business back then. I had a S&W Model 37 square butt, accurate to about 20 feet.

Last edited:
just picked up the Beretta PX4 Storm 40cal

and I ride with my 5.11 Moab sling that has the Beretta emblem on it, so the cops know I carry... here in AZ we are legal no-permit concealed carry.

I like how the Yamaha and Beretta emblems are complimentary!

just picked up the Beretta PX4 Storm 40cal

and I ride with my 5.11 Moab sling that has the Beretta emblem on it, so the cops know I carry... here in AZ we are legal no-permit concealed carry.

I like how the Yamaha and Beretta emblems are complimentary!

I love my PX4 in 40. Not only is it a great shooting gun, but I think it is a work of art.

AK is semi auto but that is some fast stuff none the less. More ammo for it coming as of last night, steal core this batch. Last lead smelter in the U.S. is getting shut down by the Feds end of the year. Ammo price's are going to go crazy again, Like we just came out of. Stock up boyz and Girlz.

Back