Fire Hose Loggers Pants Review

Thanks for sharing the review. I almost always wear Carhartt jeans and I may just have to try a set of the Fire Hose Loggers. The only thing I am worried about is that my job requires me to work in some HOT (100+ deg F) places. I saw where the Fire Hose Loggers do not breath quite as well as Carhartt and this may be a problem for me....

With a name like, "Fire Hose Loggers" they've got to be good! Uh..I guess?

Actually, I'm tempted; but worry about fit w/o trying on. I can do shoes, shirts, jackets, hats etc. through the mail-and have fair success-but not with pants.:confused0024:

I am a longtime fan of Carhartt double knees for all sorts of outdoor activites. My dad and I have bought all sorts of stuff from Duluth and there is NEVER an issue returning their product because it is the wrong size (or for any reason actually). They don't seem to sell it anymore but I have had a shop apron made out of their fire hose material for ages and love it. I copied their return policy off their website:

100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with any item you purchase from Duluth Trading, return it to us at any time for an exchange or refund of its purchase price. If you have any questions about how to make a return, email our Customer Service Department at [email protected] or call 1-877-382-2345.

The back side of your packing slip serves as a "pre-authorized" return form. Just fill it out and return the product. Click here for additional information on sending us a return.

Back