Finals are over its time to ride!

If you guys read my previous post about studying for finals all went well. My anthropology final paper was an A, geology test was an A, and my calc test was a B. I'm now stress free and I have been doing a lot of short rides lately. Weather is 35-38 during the day so long rides take away the fun factor. Thanks for posting the pictures again they were great!

Where are you at in WA? I grew up in the FDub, Federal Way. I miss WA in the summer, but sure don't miss the winters. We have had 2 days of rain down here and I'm over it already.

Congrats on the grades! That's awesome!
Hey I have been seeing a lot of posts about riding season being over and i was wondering if you guys up north ever put snow tires on dirt bikes and rode?
LOL
I don't know if that is even do-able but I think snow would be an interesting canvas to ride on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5n94cpuBa0]Dirt Biking in the Snow - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Congrats! I remember that end-of-semester feeling. Especially the spring semester when I was young, free, single and the whole summer awaited me. But it's also great to be at the end of the fall semester and have the hoidays off. Enjoy.

I did about 50 miles today in the lower forties. The last miles when the sun was setting was a bit cold. But worth every bit.

Congrats on the grades! That's awesome!
Hey I have been seeing a lot of posts about riding season being over and i was wondering if you guys up north ever put snow tires on dirt bikes and rode?
LOL
I don't know if that is even do-able but I think snow would be an interesting canvas to ride on.
QUOTE]

Was it this forum or one of the other Fz's that had the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX_weIUwd_o]EXTREME 258 KM/H SUR LA GLACE : MATCH PORSCHE GT3 RS FACE A YAMAHA YZF 1000 R1 - YouTube[/ame]

What was your thesis for anthropology?

I wrote a 8 page article on Palio Indians in the northwest. I came to the conclusion that multiple groups of people inhabited the northwest 12,000 years ago and it's difficult to pinpoint who was here first and from where they came from. Anthropology hasway more questions than answers which is the reason I didn't like the class to much. I ask why a lot and when I can't get an answer it just bugs me.

Back