Finally got to test ride

broussos

So last weekend it all came together for the bike. Put on the yoshi full exhaust,did the lars airbox mod with a bmc air filter,wired up the fce,plugged in the pcIII w/Ivans map,already had the copperdawg flies,installed the ais blockoff plates,started it up and she purred like a kitten. Had to wait until this weekend to get her out for a test ride and wow am I impressed,the bike sounds awesome and seems to run flawlessly,not to mention it really gets up and goes... I want to thank you all for the help and info I have gotten off this forum,couldnt have done it without you guys.

click on the 'qr' button and then the 'go advanced tab'

On the top row, you'll see a paperclip next to the smiley face, that is one way to load attachments that creates the thumbnails you sometimes see below posts. It has some restrictions as to file size.

another option is something like photobucket where you can upload to your albums and then create an 'image' tag. your web address here [\img] to give a full size picture with no restrictions b/c you are pulling the information from another location.

hope this give you a little help....

Adam

Thanks for the info on posting pics BROHAY its pretty easy when you know what your doing. Now got rid of the rear footpegs,wife wont ride on this anyways,not a problem,will take a picture with the evotech exhaust hanger soon...

Back