Finally got my bike back (with some upgrades) :)

mies

Finally got my bike back from the dealer.

Had a crash a several weeks back due to ice on the road but have it back now. Would have been sooner if the insurance expert was faster.

Also made a few upgrades to the bike.

So after the needed repairs I asked them to fit some goodies:

Now she is fitted with a

Akra Slip On
Rizoma handlebar and rizers
Rizoma bar ends
Race shifters
Rizoma Sliders
Rizoma clutchhandle and brakehandle

Here are some pics :)

imag0010b.jpg

imag0009rs.jpg

imag0008py.jpg

imag0013ug.jpg

imag0011kj.jpg

imag0012v.jpg

Wow that came out great! I took my bike out for my first ride of the season today so I know about missing the riding. I think it had been about 4 or 5 months since I had last ridden :(

?

Wow that came out great! I took my bike out for my first ride of the season today so I know about missing the riding. I think it had been about 4 or 5 months since I had last ridden :(

I hear that there is a lot of flooding in parts of Jersey, is this right and is it near you? Also did you snap some pics of the new parts in the sunlight, ( or outside at least)?

I hear that there is a lot of flooding in parts of Jersey, is this right and is it near you? Also did you snap some pics of the new parts in the sunlight, ( or outside at least)?

The flooding is not that far from me (45 minutes or so), but it's in parts that flood all the time...people just don't learn.

I did take some pics, which I will post later, but no real closeups. However, you do get to see the whole bike now with the black pegs. Here is one:

IMG_1179.jpg

Wowwww the bike looks awsome, I also wanted the white one with the red stripe all over it, but the bike wasn't meant for Croatian market, instead got the Power Blue Color.

One question, do you feel any difference with the rizoma handlebar?? I mean is it a bit wider, higher than the original?? Since I'm looking in the possibility to change my handlebar I would appreciate if you would share your thoughts on that.

Thanks

Hi CRO FZ1 just saw your post. I love the feel of the bars. they are a few mm higer than original. If i am correct they are the same with. Just have the feeling the the handling of the bike improved.

And offcourse in full black it fits alot better with the color of the bike :)

lol just found an email with the quote for the additional items I put on the bike

The following rizers are on the bike:
Rizoma AZ402B RISERS FZ1 >'06 42MM Black
Rizoma MA005B Conical handlebar, Ø 22-29 mm Black

Hope you got the information you needed

Back