Finally decided to sell......'06 FZ1

SOLD to a guy from the FZ6 forum..........hopefully he joins this gaggle of goofballs on this forum! LOL.

2006 FZ1, has just over 10,000 miles now. Brand new Pilot Road 2's (50 miles), Corbins front and rear with backrest(not shown), Scorpion slip on (Cat gutted), Yamaha lowers, SV650 risers, Integrated brake/tail/and turn signals, Rizoma front signals, rear spools(had the center stand removed before), Copperdawg screen, Throttlemeister throttle lock, R1 frame sliders, CRG adjustable shorty levers.....I think thats about it. Any/all stock parts removed go with sale. Please don't ask for parts off it because I won't sell them! ;) Asking $6200.00
email: [email protected]

IMG-20120318-00025.jpg

IMG-20120313-00006.jpg

IMG-20120219-00630.jpg

NewPR2s.jpg

Laser1.jpg

Last edited:
2006 FZ1, has just over 10,000 miles now. Brand new Pilot Road 2's (50 miles), Corbins front and rear with backrest, Yamaha lowers, SV650 risers, Integrated brake, tail, and turn signals, Rizoma front signals, rear spools(had the center stand removed before), Copperdawg screen, Throttlemeister throttle lock, R1 frame sliders.....I think thats about it. Any/all stock parts removed go with sale. Please don't ask for parts off it because I won't sell them! ;) Asking $6200.00

Sorry to hear that your selling N.E. Good luck with the sale. On a sidenote, would you have a link to that laser alignment tool?? That looks neat!

Sorry to hear that your selling N.E. Good luck with the sale. On a sidenote, would you have a link to that laser alignment tool?? That looks neat!

I'll ask the guy, he works with me and has his own business working bikes, quads, watercraft, etc. Here the other half that attaches to the back wheel and shoots the beam to the front.
Laser.jpg

Last edited:
Either an R1, GSXR1000, or CBR1000. Not too particular on anything really. Going to buy a cruiser in a year or two so I want a true sport bike to go along with it.

Back