FINALLY!!!! Carbon Fiber fairing inserts

My bike is a little disassebled right now as I'm waiting for a new thermo unit but I couldn't resist the urge to post a pic of my new CF inserts because I have looked for these things for soooo long. Wolftamer linked me up to this guy in Germany who was selling a pair. I just have another week of eating Ramen to make up for splurging on this mod. :shaking head:

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0183.jpg

I threw in the stock just for comparison.

I've gone through a few sets of CF inserts.... be careful... they're fragile... two sets of CF inserts have died thanks to hot day+ soft pavement... it don't take much to crush them..

I've gone through a few sets of CF inserts.... be careful... they're fragile... two sets of CF inserts have died thanks to hot day+ soft pavement... it don't take much to crush them..

Thank you for the heads up.
This really gives me pause because I don't want a pot hole to be the end of my inserts. I'm going to have to really look at this thing and try to figure out something.

Very nice, I hate the plastic crap but like you say, once you start you have to do the whole bike so I'll stay with plastic for now :)

care share some contact info? looking for birthday present ideas to give to the wife. These are VERY nice and, as you know, VERY hard to come by! Again, thanks for the pictures. How about a completed picture when done!

Back