Final product

I used the term "FINAL" loosely since I'm still to decide on a tinted screen as welll as what to do with the wheels. I know some of you will say get rid of the FUGLY fender and muffler too. Until I can see another FZ1 up close with these mods installed I can't make a decision. Too bad the FZ is not as comon and you don't see them around much, at least not around my part of the country. Anywayz pics below

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063-1.jpg

"Just a good ol' boys..... never meanin' no harm...."

I really like the way that came out. Awesome work! You've got a unique ride not only for the fact that there's not many around, but now for the color! :tup:

SOOOOO glad she didn't fall over that day the side stand was teetering!

My Mama told me if you can't say anything nice, then say nothing !!!

"Just a good ol' boys..... never meanin' no harm...."

I really like the way that came out. Awesome work! You've got a unique ride not only for the fact that there's not many around, but now for the color! :tup:

SOOOOO glad she didn't fall over that day the side stand was teetering!

Yea that day was definitely my second scariest day, considering how close I came to saying fckit it's down. PHEW!! glad I held on for a few more seconds :)

Thanks all for the coments. I will eventually do all the mods common to us all but for right now I like it as is.

I have received lots of local comments on it, even one guy asking what is that, and that he has an R6 in that color. Little did he know I stole the color from the very R6 he has ha-ha.

Back