Fender eliminators for 09 model

Here is one more. This looks perfect for fitment .. but the LEDs look sketchy. After seeing how bright the one LED can be I am rather skeptical. Otherwise this looks like it could be perfect. Anyone have thoughts on this type of LED light?

K&S TECH LICENSE PLATE LIGHT BLACK WITH WHITE LED: eBay Motors (item 390238155931 end time Oct-11-10 12:35:26 PDT)

Yep, these are the LED's I'm playing with. They draw 30mA @3.3v and are very bright. I might just buy one of these then as I don't have anything to put my LED's into to mount to the bike...
Here's the LED's in question www.bl-led.com.au/store/

Here is one more. This looks perfect for fitment .. but the LEDs look sketchy. After seeing how bright the one LED can be I am rather skeptical. Otherwise this looks like it could be perfect. Anyone have thoughts on this type of LED light?

K&S TECH LICENSE PLATE LIGHT BLACK WITH WHITE LED: eBay Motors (item 390238155931 end time Oct-11-10 12:35:26 PDT)

Here's what 4 of those LED's look like. Note that I took these pics with a Canon 500D DSLR in professional mode for low light in a dark garage...
The LED's are being driven at full power on 12Vdc...

View attachment 4230

View attachment 4231

View attachment 4232

View attachment 4233

Hello fellas. Need your opinion, i want a tail tidy just to put the license plate (not the blinkers because i have an integrated tail light, so that´s not important to me). I have this 3 choices with 3 very different prices and i can´t make up my mind, so i´m asking your opinions. Where are the choices

1º- eBay - Achetez et vendez vos objets neufs ou d’occasion

2º- eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

3º- eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

HELP

It is tough to find decent eiminators for a low price but this may be worth considering if you have no need for winkers!

06 07 08 09 FZ 1 FZ1 Fender eliminator small BLACK NTS: eBay Motors (item 140436706342 end time Oct-04-10 09:27:24 PDT)

I would have posted the graves or werks connection ones but those are pricey and have more than you need...

Here's what 4 of those LED's look like. Note that I took these pics with a Canon 500D DSLR in professional mode for low light in a dark garage...
The LED's are being driven at full power on 12Vdc...

View attachment 4230

View attachment 4231

View attachment 4232

View attachment 4233

Hey thanks for the effort Scott! Indeed it looks a lot better than the single LED but still not as bright as stock (at least what I could see from the pics).

What is your take? It does look like a compromise I can live with ;)

Hello fellas. Need your opinion, i want a tail tidy just to put the license plate (not the blinkers because i have an integrated tail light, so that´s not important to me). I have this 3 choices with 3 very different prices and i can´t make up my mind, so i´m asking your opinions. Where are the choices

1º- eBay - Achetez et vendez vos objets neufs ou d’occasion

2º- eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

3º- eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

HELP

I don't know that the 3rd one would fit?
I like the first one though! It looks like an Evotech a bit. I'd say it's a CMC machined item for sure... wish it was in english as it looks like it might come with the tail light, but maybe not, is it an extra 12,95??? bloody french....

Thanks Lee, that´s seems to be right what i need, althoug i was trying to keep away from sellers outside Europe for two reasons, in most cases we pay custom fees and if it spots in custom it usually takes at least a month to it´s finally in my house.... :confused:

Hey thanks for the effort Scott! Indeed it looks a lot better than the single LED but still not as bright as stock (at least what I could see from the pics).

What is your take? It does look like a compromise I can live with ;)

Yeah Lee their a bright LED if configured correctly and if they didn't charge $25 just for postage to Oz I'd buy one. I'd go with it for sure.

I don't know that the 3rd one would fit?
I like the first one though! It looks like an Evotech a bit. I'd say it's a CMC machined item for sure... wish it was in english as it looks like it might come with the tail light, but maybe not, is it an extra 12,95??? bloody french....

LOL, yes it´s an extra. That´s the most expensive but seems to have a perfect fit and uses the 4 mouting holes.

LOL, yes it´s an extra. That´s the most expensive but seems to have a perfect fit and uses the 4 mouting holes.

Yeah, I like the first one for the same reasons... similar to Evotech and license plate light to boot .. albiet little extra euros! LOL

:deal:

Back