Fender Eliminator

Just picked up an 08 FZ1 and the first thing thats got to go is the ugly stock fender. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what kind of fender eliminator to get?

I just removed a Fender Eliminator kit from my 09' which I didn't care for. I got an Evo-Tech from ScottyD here on the board. If you want the one that came on the bike just PM me your name and street address and I'll mail it out to you Monday free of charge. I don't have any instructions and you'll have to mount your own lights as one of the signals lost it's lens. You could probably pick up some Cat's Eyes from Cycle Gear or your local dealer and use those. I'll throw them in anyways.

This is how the one I would send you would look............

IMG_0614_zpsacfbd75d.jpg

Hi & welcome , have to admit , I took off my eliminator & and put the fuggly stock one back on , keeps the bike and rider a lot cleaner , to be honest I don't think it looks too bad now its been on for some time

Hi & welcome , have to admit , I took off my eliminator & and put the fuggly stock one back on , keeps the bike and rider a lot cleaner , to be honest I don't think it looks too bad now its been on for some time

I sort of like the way it looks with the fuglgy fender which is why it's still on mine.

Back