Feet up Burnout, Short and sweet

Cooper'n

Feet up Burnout,Plus New Video***

Went out of town with a coulpe of mates and this was the second feetup burnout of the day, The first was in front of a bus load of lads, one had a camcorder so i hope he puts it on youtube or something,

FZ1n Burnout Feet Up - Video

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3215356/fz1_on_the_dyno/

This is it on the dyno aswell.

I hope you injoy,

P.s. All i can say to help anyone to do this is, just put ya feetup! and its at your own risk of couse.

Last edited:
Careful on the dyno with a carbon can; they aren't designed for that and can melt, de-laminate, etc. You should have a fan blowing on the can when you dyno it...

Cool burnout video, love the shorts. ;)

Arh yeah I know all about that picking bits off the road bit, I wrote me ZX6 off this year, 17th of may, Flipped it 2nd gear flat out, I was in the wrong gear and the wrong moooood. (very Angry mood:banghead:) Thanks for the tip guys, And ill make sure the safety gear will be in the next vid.

Cheers

Just so you know, The tyre is a shit tyre and im trying to get me money out of the tyre before i go and spend $300 AU on a new one, I have been dropping little butnouts everywhere since then, and yes that was a small one, cheers, Big one is yet to come, depending on how the tyre handles it of course,

Back