Feeler... may sell my Mivv c/f slip-on (gp)

NightTrain

Nothing concrete yet, but may sell it in order to go with a different set-up, possibly a full-system. If interested shoot me a pm. Would be looking for about $325 shipped. Less than 2k in use, so still very nice.

Nothing concrete yet, but may sell it in order to go with a different set-up, possibly a full-system. If interested shoot me a pm. Would be looking for about $325 shipped. Less than 2k in use, so still very nice.

That's what I have on mine and I gotta tell you it's hard to find anything lighter or more compact. It did good things for the bike compared to stock. Is the decible killer in the end. If so take it out and hear what it sounds and feels like. It is easy to put back in and secure with a small stainless nut/bolt.

carbon.jpg

I don't have the db killer it is gone. I dig it for sure, but round cans are not my favorite. I will say it is definantly quality and the throttle response is nice.

I'd actually like to hear it with the db killer to see what the difference is. Volume wise I have no problem with it, but it would be interesting to see what the difference is. Maybe I can call Mivv? The website doesn't seem to list it a seperaate part. I do like the low-end tone it has wide open.

Last edited:
I don't have the db killer it is gone. I dig it for sure, but round cans are not my favorite. I will say it is definantly quality and the throttle response is nice.

I'd actually like to hear it with the db killer to see what the difference is. Volume wise I have no problem with it, but it would be interesting to see what the difference is. Maybe I can call Mivv? The website doesn't seem to list it a seperaate part. I do like the low-end tone it has wide open.

Well that (a sound clip I can do) with the DB killer in place. I'm sure if you contact them they should be able to sell you the part.

click on the picture to play
IMG_0058.jpg

The small piece on the floor in front of the stock can is the MIVV DB killer

I sent an email, will see if they respond. It is a great sounding pipe, no doubt. No one has pm'd me about it so I'll probably hold onto it. I'd like to experiment a little with it... on my 78 cb550 it has a kerker meg. A small baffle was added to the midpipe and it changed the tone slightly, a bit mellower. Maybe I could try the same on the Mivv. I will say it looks killer, nothing "budget" or mass-produced about it at all.

Mellower for sure

The DB killer in place only quiets it down a bit (lot more at idle) so it mellows the sound for sure. It will keep your nieghbours much happier if you , like me, leave the house early in the morning, even on weekends.

Back