FZ1inNH
1802d1265079261-2010-january-bike-month-julybotm.jpg

Old school - new tech
1900329433_5984c71880_b.jpg

Suzuki Intelligent Energy
1901195918_35c70af6a9_b.jpg

Last edited:
Something Old something new

Must be my "old showing" but I do like the Honda. They might think about puting side covers on, the battery and regulator heat sink are strange styling components.

and those of you who are posting pictures elsewhere of various streetfighters, that is exactly what I'm needing here....post 'em if ya got 'em....(cap is @ 15)

I'v been spending 'days' cleaning and polishing my FZ, pulling this or that off, small brushes, no mercy on the paper towells etc.........we all have, and I can apreciate the Honda......alot.....alot...

Bewarethefuzz is this month's winner for the Bike of the Month with his winning submission of "Old School -- New Tech" CB1100R.

5000 credits added to his account.

Thankyou very much! :wow:
I'd like to thank my Family, my FZ-1 and my pet turtle for pushing me to have the motivation to press the button on the pocket Pentax and for encouraging me to recharge the battery for the next round of photos.

Seriously guys! Where are the rest of photos? Does no-one else ever take a snap while out on the road or at a bike show? C'mon

What can we do with these points anyway Mods?

Thankyou very much! :wow:
I'd like to thank my Family, my FZ-1 and my pet turtle for pushing me to have the motivation to press the button on the pocket Pentax and for encouraging me to recharge the battery for the next round of photos.

Seriously guys! Where are the rest of photos? Does no-one else ever take a snap while out on the road or at a bike show? C'mon

What can we do with these points anyway Mods?

tee hee hee hee..... he said turtle

Back