Fastline Motorcycle School

I got some "spam" from these guys the other day; looks interesting. They teach at Motorsport Ranch Houston, and Grandsport Speedway in Hitchcock, or waaaay south Houston, or northwest Galvaston.

The prices are great, $130 for Novice, $115 for the other groups. I need to look at my calendar...

Welcome - Fastline Motorcycle School

I just signed up with Lone Star Track Days at TWS on May 15th. I had a free credit with them from corner work on April 1st. I may see if I can get a corner work day in with Fastline so I can check them out on Sept. 10th @ MSRH.

Isn't that a trek for you? You are welcome to a free room if you like to break up your trip a bit. MSRH is just about 1.25 hours from my house. Maybe 1 at 5:30 am on a Saturday or Sunday. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah MSRH is about 3.5 to 4 hours depending on traffic. I'd guess that GSS is about 4 to 5 hours???

I looked at the GSS track and it looks like a cart track, I've never heard of it before.

Here is an interesting video angle from Godsuki(Tim), one of he instructors at Fastline. This is at GSS which is the only place I think they do track days ATM. As you can see the lanes are a bit skinny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXJ_5dx82ME&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - tim_gss_cw.wmv[/ame]

Last edited:
Back