Fast question on PC5

Quick question that is not making sense to me.

On Motomummy.com if you get the PCV... For the 09 FZ1 its 270. For the 2010 its 290.

Anyone know if there is actually a difference or should I just order for the 09 even though I have a 10?

Thanks!

Good question. Call or email them. They are good about getting back. According to DynoJet's website, they are the same PN.

Thanks! Looks like I shall save 20 bucks as I wont even be using the base map. Just going to go straight to one of Dunkens maps. Not 100% on when I am doing this but I want the Arrow headers as well.

My 2011 PCV came with a O2 optimizer ( plugs in and your O2 sensor still controls some part throttle areas.

The 2009 comes with a 02 eliminator , plugs in and totally eliminates the O2 sensor.

I think,,,,but am not sure the 2010 also comes with the O2 optimizer.

If you go to powercommander.com and down load the instruction for the 2009, and 2010 they will tell you optimizer or eliminator.

Either year PVC will work on your bike and the only difference is the base map and if its a optimizer or eliminator for the O2 sensor.

I would think that 90% of the members are using a 02 eliminator or just unplugging the O2 sensor.

Would not hesitate to buy the cheaper model and save 20 bucks ! :)

Back