Farve Does It Again!!

Congrats to Farve and the Vikings! One more to go. It's gonna be tough but I thought that Dallas was a better team as of late than New Orleans, so it may happen. Farve in the Superbowl.

Sorry for you Dallas fans, but I gotta go with Farve. Us "oldtimers" gotta stick together!

Yea, he got off to a slow start, but then turned it on. Minnesota's defense was just too much for Romo and the Cowboys. Should be an interesting game next week against the Saints that's for sure.

Should be an interesting game next week against the Saints that's for sure.

You got that right. Interesting to say the least! The Jets need to turn on the juice. The D-Fence is doing their part, now it's Sanchez thats gotta get his offense going. They gotta stick to their running game and wear down the San Diego defense.

The Jets do it!! Took down the mighty Chargers. I would love to see Farve vs Sanchez in the Superbowl. Rookie vs Veteran.

Yea, that was a nice comeback in the second half by the Jets because they looked terrible in the first half. It's going to be tough for them to get by Indy next week that's for sure.

Back