Fantastic looking Gen 2 from social media... anyone in here?

Other than a "maybe" cut-down wind screen and added spoiler, what's different about it than any other silver Gen2? I have a spare screen I cut down 1" (edit) above the dash, it's actually the most quiet of any screen I've tried on the Gen2. I don't think any screen cuts down the wind blast, other than one of those C-Bailey screens.

Last edited:
Other than a "maybe" cut-down wind screen and added spoiler, what's different about it than any other silver Gen2? I have a spare screen I cut down 1" (edit) above the dash, it's actually the most quiet of any screen I've tried on the Gen2. I don't think any screen cuts down the wind blast, other than one of those C-Bailey screens.
Handle bar mirrors, No mirror block offs on the fairing, indicator mods, looks like Ohlins rear shock (remote adjust), exhaust mod, fender eliminator, painted flat black engine and red valve cover, there's probably more...

I think the effect of all somewhat normative mods make it really clean looking. And yeah, there are lots of great looking Gen 2s (and Gen 1s) out there. There are also a lot of FZs that I do not think look that great but their owners love them.

I am looking for a replacement for my 03 sometime in the next year or so. That pic of a Gen 2 may have convinced me that a well sorted out Gen 2 might be perfect. Until now, I have not considered one.

Back