Fake Nitro bottle

I have the same idea about your age? If you have to add anything just to give the impression that the bike is something it isn't, in my opinion you don't understand the meaning of a "naked" or why we ride one. Get real, add what works and leave the non-working crap off the bike. Anyway, what will you do when someone who does run nitrous wants a little run for fun and he craps all over you?

When you do go nitrous let us know how she performs and what else you had to do to get it right. When I considered nitrous a couple years ago the most common problems were gettig it to meter properly and availability of the gas. And by the way, it's not legal everywhere, like Michigan. The closest place I could get my bottles refilled was 150 miles away that was reliable. I gave up. You can go through a 2 lb. bottle pretty quick if you like to use it.

talk to jlewis02 -- he is probably the most knowledgeble on nitrous for the Gen II FZ....he might be able to shed some light on do's/don'ts....

Adam

I wasnt going to post in this thread but since my name came up.

I thought the fake nitrous bottle on the bike was very funny.

If your really going to put nitrous on your bike ask me any question you want.

Thanks "jlewis02" - i will definately take you up on the offer.
I have got some replanning to do, as i was really stoked up on the idea of a fake bottle (it was looking so pretty in my mind) until some other member woke me up!!
Thanks everyone

Like this?
Picture056.jpg

NOS on the left side

Well, there are really two types of NOS bottles that would best suite this situation.

NOs.jpg

You see, there's a short fat one and a slightly taller, skinner one that should work for this application just fine. Using the appropriate hardware, mount said "bottle" to the left portion of the pack on the back. Using 1/4" fuel line, connect the canister's supplied valve to the front portion of the rider's helmet. Afterward, the rider should feel a sudden and extroadinary burst of energy with every twist of the throttle. Any questions, you can, uh... PM me.

Tom

Na, na, na, na........no...... I hear ya, I think the fake hiding the oiler is a good idea, you can get the NOS energy drink can and put it inside that if you cut it carefully. Come on it's just for fun, it's not like the Harley with 300 lights and every do-dad on earth on it......I say go for it.... Myself, I wouldnt do it but then I'm a 58 year old man who just cruises with an occasional burst of speed, but in my younger days I'd of had fun with it.......

I've seen a picture of someone doing the NOS energy drink parody, complete with a valve and braided hose... but it was for fun - not to really pull off an imitation! LOL - but I am more of the "let the thing you're adding look like what it is" on an FZ - decorations are for busa's and ninja's! ! ! ! :disapproval:

Heck, next is going to be Decorative LED's! aaaaaauuugggghhhh ! LOL

:D

Back