FAIL OF THE DAY! How not to relocate one's license plate....

And I was feeling dumb for forgetting to loosen the pinch bolt when trying to remove my front tire. It took a second to figure out why it was so hard to get out!

I guess after that he'll be happy with the stock fender! So is that something you report to the insurance company or is that a cost you have to eat?

And I was feeling dumb for forgetting to loosen the pinch bolt when trying to remove my front tire. It took a second to figure out why it was so hard to get out!

I guess after that he'll be happy with the stock fender! So is that something you report to the insurance company or is that a cost you have to eat?

That is something you have to eat. I highly doubt any insurance company, even with full insurance covers your own stupidity like that.

I mean doing a burnout and dumping it, you can blame sand and they will cover it.. But he drilled holes in his ECU, I don't see them seeing that as an accident while on the road lmao.

That is something you have to eat. I highly doubt any insurance company, even with full insurance covers your own stupidity like that.

I mean doing a burnout and dumping it, you can blame sand and they will cover it.. But he drilled holes in his ECU, I don't see them seeing that as an accident while on the road lmao.
Just read through the thread a little. The guy's friend did that for his brother in law's bike. That's worse than DIY. Looks like the brother in law got a CBR1000RR out of the deal, so all's well that ends well? The guy who damaged the bike is gonna fix it himself, that oughta be good!

So far we've had the guy who cut giant slots in the frame of his new zx10 for better airflow into the intakes.

The guy with the home made exhaust for his 250 Ninja.

And now this bloke.

Can anyone see a pattern emerging?

So far we've had the guy who cut giant slots in the frame of his new zx10 for better airflow into the intakes.

And now this bloke.

I remember that Ninja 250 guy. That was pretty funny too. Never saw the guy that cut slots in the frame. I guess he was absent from Engineering Class that day!

And now this bloke.

Those Kawasaki guys are all about weight reduction. Just drill holes in everything 'till you get to the desired bike weight...lol

Back