Facebook Users???

All that's left now is to catch the modding bug :D

No offense, but that's one bug I hope I don't catch. I've tried not to do too many mods to my bikes as I don't think you ever get back out of them what they cost you. I guess I should never have become an accountant. :ugh: I am, however, going to get it painted, and we did get the fairings for it 'cause I prefer a fully faired bike.....OH NO!!! I think it's too late. I've caught it. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Got her.... hook, line and sinker! She'll want more. ;) Don't forget the PIAA horns, RAM mount, cramp buster, desire for a better windshield, etc.... :sinister: :scared0016: :hug:

No offense, but that's one bug I hope I don't catch. I've tried not to do too many mods to my bikes as I don't think you ever get back out of them what they cost you. I guess I should never have become an accountant. :ugh: I am, however, going to get it painted, and we did get the fairings for it 'cause I prefer a fully faired bike.....OH NO!!! I think it's too late. I've caught it. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yep you've got it! I was in denial for probably 6 months and even thought that I liked the stock muffler! :ugh:
You might even want a more comfortable seat? luggage? Heated grips? Maybe:gagged:

HAHAHA!!!!!!
Famous last words :)
I said the exact same thing!!! I was so happy with my FZ1 (moving up from an SV 650) that I didn't even consider changing anything.......for a few months ;) Then you see something online that you think is cool or you ride with someone who has a really neet something or other. That's how it starts.
I'm installing my new slip on next week and I'm narrowing my choices for the new saddle and of course a K&N air filter is must have for any...... HAHAHA
Even though you are correct about the monetary portion of upgrades, you have to ask yourself "How do you put a price tag on pleasure?" And then you are hooked!!! :jaw drop:

HAHAHA!!!!!!
Famous last words :)
I said the exact same thing!!! I was so happy with my FZ1 (moving up from an SV 650) that I didn't even consider changing anything.......for a few months ;) Then you see something online that you think is cool or you ride with someone who has a really neet something or other. That's how it starts.
I'm installing my new slip on next week and I'm narrowing my choices for the new saddle and of course a K&N air filter is must have for any...... HAHAHA
Even though you are correct about the monetary portion of upgrades, you have to ask yourself "How do you put a price tag on pleasure?" And then you are hooked!!! :jaw drop:

Ha, I made the same move from an SV650S to the FZ1 and thought the same thing at first, "this bike is so awesome I don't need to change anything!". Well... after a half year of ownership see my signature for the list of mods I have done already. As far as monetary things go, particularly in the US, motorcycles are not generally bought to save money but rather to have fun with. Spending a few hundred bucks here and there on upgrades that make the experience that much more enjoyable is just icing on the cake :tup:

Ha, I made the same move from an SV650S to the FZ1 and thought the same thing at first, "this bike is so awesome I don't need to change anything!". Well... after a half year of ownership see my signature for the list of mods I have done already. As far as monetary things go, particularly in the US, motorcycles are not generally bought to save money but rather to have fun with. Spending a few hundred bucks here and there on upgrades that make the experience that much more enjoyable is just icing on the cake :tup:

Right on!!!!

Back