F/S: Sidi Way Rain Boots - Size 10.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJFZ1

For sale is a "new" pair of Sidi Way Rain boots. They are marked as a size 11, but really fit like a 10.5 so they didn't work for me. I only tried them on inside the house so they are still really new. Unfortunately the vendor I bought them from went out of business so I got stuck with them. These retail for $200 everywhere as Sidi does not allow their resellers to sell them for less. I did end up buying the correct size for me and I love these boots. They broke in right away and are comfortable for all day use as well as being waterproof. They are excellent sport touring boots! $170 shipped CONUS. PayPal preferred. Post on here or send me a PM if interested.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I am interested in these. They sound like the right size, but I have wide feet, so I wondered how they are width wise? I'm not sure you can really answer that, but I needed to ask.

I also wondered how they are in hot weather. Since they are waterproof, do they make your feet really sweaty in the middle of summer. I've always debated between water proof and vented.

Thanks.

I am interested in these. They sound like the right size, but I have wide feet, so I wondered how they are width wise? I'm not sure you can really answer that, but I needed to ask.

Well I think these are pretty much standard width from what I can tell.

I also wondered how they are in hot weather. Since they are waterproof, do they make your feet really sweaty in the middle of summer. I've always debated between water proof and vented.

These boots have a special membrane that keeps the rain out, but lets the sweat out. I wore the other pair all Summer in 90+ degree heat and they were fine. Just use some good socks that wick the sweat away and you'll be good to go.

See my responses above...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back