F/S GenII Corbin Seat

JMundy

Im selling my Corbin seat off of my 2008 FZ1. When I bought my bike used it came with it, and for my style riding I find the stock seat a better riding position. Corbin seat is in great condition, with a small white mark lightly above the Corbin name on the side, above the o and r and that is it.

SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
How is the comfort? I hear they are pretty hard but it looks like it might ??? be more comfortable for long distance riding.

I do wonder about the raised area in the front though. I find that I ride close to the tank and it looks like I might not be able to in that seat. Or would that not be an issue?

I actually don't mind the stock seat but the most I've put on in a day was 200 miles and there were a few stops along the way.

Oh, you mentioned it does not fit your riding style. What riding style would that be?

Sorry about all the questions.

Thanks,

Jon...

How is the comfort? I hear they are pretty hard but it looks like it might ??? be more comfortable for long distance riding.
It is more comfy than stock. I did 300+ in one day and I felt better on the corbin than I did on the stock seat doing 300 miles.

I do wonder about the raised area in the front though. I find that I ride close to the tank and it looks like I might not be able to in that seat. Or would that not be an issue? to me, it pushes me back a bit and I don't like that. Im a nuts on tank kinda rider from riding motocross so that's why im selling

I actually don't mind the stock seat but the most I've put on in a day was 200 miles and there were a few stops along the way.

Oh, you mentioned it does not fit your riding style. What riding style would that be? nuts on tank.

Sorry about all the questions.

Thanks,

Jon...

answered above in red. Its a good seat, it feels firm but it is more comfortable on longer trips. My rear (butt) gets numb/burning feeling after about 80 miles on the stock seat. I never get the burning feeling from the corbin, but numb was starting to hit.

Thanks for the followup I appreciate it.

It sounds like it might not work for me then if it will move me back. It is tempting though and if you were closer I'd ride out there to check it out in person.

Good luck with the sale, it's a nice looking seat.

Jon...

Bumping it up........

After this evening ill be out of the country on vacation and no internet/email :jaw drop:

you can still feel free to ask questions or pm me, ill get to them when I return

Bumping it up........

After this evening ill be out of the country on vacation and no internet/email :jaw drop:

you can still feel free to ask questions or pm me, ill get to them when I return

Going over the border to ride with Dustin or hang with Admin? ;)

BTTT... Buy it today!!!

Going over the border to ride with Dustin or hang with Admin? ;)

Central American with the wife .......... would rather be riding!

I know in may a group of guys I ride with and I are going to be doing british Columbia, were calling it the Alaska Tease, riding to prince Rupert and then back down. Should be a fun few days!

Back