F/S: GEN I Pazzo Levers (Std. Length, Gold w/ Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skooter65

SOLD! (08-31-2011)

Nearly new set of genuine Pazzo levers for a GEN I FZ1. Both levers are in excellent condition; only one mark on brake lever due to a road debris (please see the last photo). I am only replacing because I do not care for the "Gold" Color. FYI: These can be fitted to GEN II Models with the replacement of a single $40 part (The clutch levers are identical between GEN I and GEN II; Brake lever perch would need to be swapped)

Pazzo Brake Lever
Color: Gold
Adjuster: Blue
Part Number: F-14

Pazzo Clutch Lever
Color: Gold
Adjuster: Blue
Part NUmber: Y-688

Factory MSRP: $199.99

Asking $115.00 o.b.o. (FREE shipping to the lower 48 states. Please contact me for international shipping estimates)

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos:
PazzoLevers002.jpg

PazzoLevers004.jpg

PazzoLevers005.jpg

PazzoLevers006.jpg

PazzoLevers007.jpg

PazzoLevers008.jpg

Last edited:
hahaha clever bastard, parting out what you don't want! j/k good to see you taking this thing on right away buddy

Well of course! ;)

The levers are awesome; I just don't think they fit in well with the large amounts of black on the bike.

I wish I was more patient...I really hoped this was going to be a winter project:)

Hey Skooter, just curious whether you can tell me if Schaffer's is still open in Mystic or not? I can't tell you how many times I fished outside Stonington Harbor. I haven't been there in a few years now but I had some great times fishing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back