F/S Gen 2 Givi racks, V35 cases, Admore lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon_PDX

** Sold ** F/S Gen 2 Givi racks, V35 cases, Admore lighting

** Everything has been sold **

I recently sold my FZ1 but the new owner did not want the side cases and racks.

Note: The trunk you see in the pictures is a Givi V46 but not for sale.

--------------------------------------------
Givi Setup for the 2006 - Current Yamaha FZ1.
--------------------------------------------

i-VBBTK7S-L.jpg

i-4TKrWNZ-L.jpg

i-NVq8jmq-L.jpg

Here is the list of the Givi setup I'm selling.

- GIVI V35 Monokey Sidecase Set - NT-Matte Black w/ Smoke Lens - Sold

- GIVI PLXR359 Quick Release Sidecase Mounting Arms For Yamaha FZ1 '06-'12 - Sold

- GIVI FZ365 Topcase Mounting Arms For Yamaha FZ-1 '06-'12 with M5 Monokey mounting plate.- Sold

- AdMore - Givi V35 Side Case LED Run, Brake, Turn Signal Lights - Sold

The cases are keyed alike and come with a spare lockset for a trunk.

The Admore lighing "has not" been installed in the side cases.

The sidecases and racks were purchased new in October 2012, installed on the bike, have less than 100 miles on them (winter arrived), and still look new (no scratches, etc....).

Also, the sidecase mounting rack is the "Quick release" version so when removed the only thing left on the bike are some small mounting tabs that you can hardly see.

Paid $950.00 + shipping for the side cases, Admore lighting, and mounting racks back in Oct. 2012.

** Asking $650.00 + Shipping to the lower 48 **

I'd prefer to sell everything above as a package at this time but will consider other options depending on the responses I get.

If someone locally buys the sidecases and racks I'm willing to help you install the racks. It would take about 2hrs to install.

Edit: I just noticed some of the powercoat came off one of the upper mounting tab brackets. It muct have happened when I was removing the brackets.

i-L2VXvG7-S.jpg

I don't think it shows when installed but wanted to let folks know so there were no surprises.

Jon...
Clackamas, OR - USA

Last edited:
thats a nice set up Jon!
i would be all over this but i dont need that much of a set up. that and i just ordered the SW motech top case rack.

good luck with the sale!

Thanks Pat and NJFZ1,

It really is a nice setup. Givi did a good job keeping the side luggage close to the bike. With nothing in the bags I couldn't even tell they were on the bike.

Jon...

Thanks Pat and NJFZ1,

It really is a nice setup. Givi did a good job keeping the side luggage close to the bike. With nothing in the bags I couldn't even tell they were on the bike.

Jon...

I have the same setup on my bike (w/o the top case) and I love it. I even bought the liners for the side cases so I can pack and unpack w/o ever taking the cases off :)

Do you have any idea how much it would cost to send it to 19962? I have some interest, but I think the shipping may send it out of range.

Thanks,
Doug

I just did a 9,200 mile trip with the same setup. Who ever buys this will love it. I've never had a bike with luggage. But will probably never have one without after using the givi stuff. It's very durable, weather tight (i was in rain, sleet, snow) just awesome! Good luck with sale.

Sorry for the delay in responding to this thread. Working graveyard really messes up my schedule.

Thank you all that responded...

Everything but the top rack has been sold.

I'm pretty sure I replied to all PM's that were sent. If I missed someone I apologize.

Jon...

Do you have any idea how much it would cost to send it to 19962? I have some interest, but I think the shipping may send it out of range.

Thanks,
Doug

Doug,

I'm not positive but for future reference the cases, side racks, lighting, and nuts/bolts were ~ 30 lbs which works out to $79.00 from Oregon to NY. So I suspect it would have been close to that shipping to your location.

I was shocked!

Jon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back