F/S 2006 FZ1 4500 miles $5000 (Indianapolis)

I injured my hand and cannot ride for a few months. In addition, I have some things I need to repair around the house.

2006 YAMAHA FZ1 - 4500 MILES

I can guarantee that I will own another Gen II FZ1 in the future, just need to bite the bullet and handle some other stuff right now.

2006 FZ1 for sale

Hey Guys,

BUMP here for a great fizzer . . . !
I went to Indy's southside yesterday to check out typo's '06. WOW ! This is a steal . . . Looks like new, smell's like new, rides like new. Too many great mods to list ( I can't even remember them all) and on and on and on. The ONLY reason I'm not owning this bike right now, (and I had the cash with me), is the tighter seat to peg arrangement these GEN-II's have compared to the GEN-1 that I rode previous. My 60 year old knees cried fowl when I climbed aboard and fired it up, I pushed on though and headed down the streets of Greenwood, Indiana. This bike sounds mean and really sounds nasty, just the way I like 'em. The bike runs and shifts fantastic, I just can't ride it , , , , my body won't allow it, but I keep thinking about it, I really do. Please, please, someone please buy this bright red beauty and let me sleep tonight without thinking about how good I look on it . . . .
BTW, typo31 is reading this for the first time (as you are) and he is truly a classly guy. He let me ride it and let me feel it, and let me inspect it, and he answered all my questions fully. If you want a great bike at an incredibly great price . . . .this really is it.
Note: this rambling post is my own humble opinion, and the statements above are true and factual to the best of my knowledge. I also hope that I have not embarrassed typo31 with this posting. I am only trying to help him sell a very nice machine by expressing my experience with it.
Trust me . . . This will make someone a very nice RIDE !!

Back